Principal Material Program ManBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 164954BR Date posted 07/16/2020 City Andover State MA Country United States
We are looking for an impactful, self-starter who collaborates and leads by influencing others. Do you have supply chain or project management experience in the defense industry? Do you want to be a part of a noble mission to provide critical technologies? Do you want to be a part of a dynamic and inclusive culture? COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
As a Principal Material Program Manager, you’ll use your skills in implementing best-in-class management practices to optimize the supply base performance within the Patriot Systems family of programs. This role encompasses the complete life cycle from capture through execution and sustainment. In this role, you’ll work with diverse systems and people, you’ll be a great team-builder, and you’ll provide accountability for the material program plans.
Your specific responsibilities will include assisting with management, coordination and oversight of all Global Supply Chain responsibilities and accountabilities for the Patriot Systems Production, Missile, Spares, and Upgrade Programs.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Representing Global Supply Chain, serving as an interface to the program office, while aligning supply chain resources and solutions for the Patriot Systems Production, Missile, Spares, and Upgrade Programs.
- Supporting the creation and management of material program strategy (MPS) and the material program plan (MPP) to ensure program competitiveness and performance from the front end of the business through contract closure
- Supporting all gate reviews and activity, EAC reviews, program reviews and risk and opportunity management reviews
- Oversight of subcontractor execution performance
- Developing proposal strategies
- Proactive Risk and Opportunity management
Key activities typically include:
- Supporting financial management and the EAC process, and presenting to functional leaders
- Supporting supplier management process (i.e., Supplier Risk/Opportunity Management Plan, supplier performance, metrics, international issues, etc.)
- Communication of customer flowthrough requirements (i.e., FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.)
- Working at the front end of the business to identify and secure Supply Chain resources to support the capture plan and management of the Supply Chain proposal content
- Reporting Global Supply Chain program status and communicating critical issues to external and internal customers, as well as offering solutions and implementing corrective action
This position is located in Andover, MA, but other locations and telecommuting may be considered.
- 6+ years of Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, Manufacturing, Operations, Program Management, Project Management or Subcontract Management experience
- Experience with program/product inception (capture), or product release/build/integration/test/delivery (execution)
- Experience with Supply Chain processes
- Experience participating in cross-functional teams
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Knowledge of Export/Import laws
- Experience in preparing proposals, estimates, technical documents, and other contract deliverable items. Knowledge of evaluating proposals, estimates, technical documents, and other contract deliverable items.
- Experience in defense acquisition processes
- Demonstrated ability to understand financial information, budgets and program performance and develop strategies to improve performance in these areas
- Experience with PDM and PRISM
- Knowledge and experience working with FAR, DFAR
- EVMS Level 2/3 Certified
- Familiar with any combination of the following GSC tools: SAP, MRP, WebPlan (Kinaxis), WaveTrak, VBS, and be EV certified or in the process of becoming EV certified.
- Advanced degree in business management, finance, or supply chain
- Outstanding written, verbal communication, strong presentation and organizational skills, has keen attention to detail
- An existing Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.