Principal Integrated Product Team LeadBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 175295BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/08/2021 City Andover State MA Country United States
AMS, part of Raytheon Missiles and Defense (RMD) business unit, develops, designs, and manufactures compound semiconductor devices, microwave/millimeter-wave integrated circuits, and modules for defense applications. In this position, responsibilities include managing multiple technology development programs ranging from $30K to $5M in total value, as well as working with RMD program offices to create proposals for new opportunities.
This role requires daily interaction with other cross-business teams to meet program goals and objectives while driving on-time and on-budget performance. These groups include design and test engineering, operations execution team, production control, quality, finance, and the program management offices. There is significant opportunity for enterprise-wide collaboration in this position.
Required Education, Skill, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or Mathematics
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with technical project management
- Previous experience in semiconductor design, fabrication, or testing
- Existing or ability to obtain secret clearance
- US Citizenship is required
- Proven track record managing technology development programs in the area of microelectronics
- Understanding of semiconductor manufacturing processes
- Experience managing RF Module product development programs
- Experience in proposal development and creation of basis of estimates / cost justifications
- Experience in program startup and execution
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- High computer literacy and with confidence and skill working with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Good interpersonal skills to manage tasks that bridge engineering, supply chain, finance, business development, and customer relations
- M.S. in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics or M.B.A.
- Ability to achieve certification for Basis of Estimate (BOE) development in order to create proposal cost volumes
- Ability to achieve certifications for Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and Program Management (PM) Level 6 (IPT lead)
- Experience in Program Management (PM) using EVMS techniques
Will require Department of Defense (DoD) Secret level security clearance; current clearance preferred.
This position requires the successful issuance, transfer or maintenance of any clearances and/or accesses necessary for the position. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Additional detail regarding security clearance factors can be obtained by accessing the DSCA website at: https://www.dcsa.mil/mc/pv/fso/interim_clearances/
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.175295
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.