Planning and Production Control SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Confidential Relocation eligible No Job ID 168928BR Date posted 09/28/2020 City Andover State MA Country United States
Raytheon Missiles & Defense
Take your career to the next step; apply your skills to help in protecting our Nation and our Warfighters.
Raytheon Missiles & Defense Andover Circuit Card Assembly has an opening for a Planning & Production Control Specialist.
- Material Availability Analysis, Tracking, and Reporting
- Manage Kit Readiness including working with cross-functional team in BOM, Material Master, Process Engineering, Operations, and Document Control
- Releasing production orders in MRP system and confirming in shop floor system
- Coordinates kitting process with multiple stores and consolidation areas
- Provide production floor support including replacement part management, shop floor material staging, Work In Progress (WIP) movement through shared resource areas, completion of units in shop floor and MRP system, delivery to next step (inventory or shipment), and meeting MRP schedule
- Control the physical disposition of non-conforming or specially handled material including Return to Vendor, Purged material, WIP STOP per contractual restrictions, and configuration of components/sub-assemblies as required
- Maintain integrity of the shop floor, MRP, and inventory systems through key performance metrics
- Process piece part movement to support internal build requirements through sub-contractors, internal shared resources, and other Raytheon Technologies facilities
The successful candidate has working knowledge of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems in a manufacturing environment and utilizes data-driven decision making to enable effective material and workforce forecasting.
This role requires daily collaboration across a variety of functional and program areas through data analysis, simulation, and fact-based influence to maintain organizational goals and objectives. These groups include Factory Operations, Program Operations, Manufacturing/Test/Design Engineering, Integrated Supply Chain, Finance, and Maintenance Operations.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.