Planning and Production Control SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Confidential Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 187856BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/18/2021 City Andover State MA Country United States
Take your career to the next step; apply your skills to help in protecting our Nation and our Warfighters.
Here at Raytheon Technologies, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon Technologies employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
Raytheon Missiles & Defense Andover has an opening for a Material Planning & Production Control
The successful candidate has working knowledge of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems in a manufacturing environment and utilizes data-driven decision making to enable effective material and workforce forecasting.
This role requires daily collaboration across a variety of functional and program areas through data analysis, simulation, and fact-based influence to maintain organizational goals and objectives. These groups include Factory Operations, Program Operations, Manufacturing/Test/Design Engineering, Integrated Supply Chain, Finance, and Maintenance Operations.
"There's no such thing as a perfect candidate, so don't hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you."
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Material Availability Analysis, Tracking, and Reporting
- Manage Kit Readiness including working with cross-functional team in BOM, Material Master, Process Engineering, Operations, and Document Control
- Releasing production orders in MRP system and confirming in shop floor system
- Coordinates kitting process with multiple stores and consolidation areas
- Provide production floor support including replacement part management, shop floor material staging, Work In Progress (WIP) movement through shared resource areas, completion of units in shop floor and MRP system, delivery to next step (inventory or shipment), and meeting MRP schedule
- Control the physical disposition of non-conforming or specially handled material including Return to Vendor, Purged material, WIP STOP per contractual restrictions, and configuration of components/sub-assemblies as required
- Maintain integrity of the shop floor, MRP, and inventory systems through key performance metrics
- Process piece part movement to support internal build requirements through sub-contractors, internal shared resources, and other Raytheon facilities
What We Offer:
Whether you are just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement, and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance, and child/adult backup care.187856
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.