Microelectronics Operator - 3rd ShiftBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 184477BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/28/2021 City Andover State MA Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as we trailblaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in creating.
Raytheon Missiles & Defense produces a broad portfolio of advanced technologies, including air and missile defense systems, precision weapons, radars, and command and control systems – delivering end-to-end solutions to detect, track and engage threats.
*Starting Wage: $16.37*
*3rd Shift – 10:00pm – 6:30am – Andover, Massachusetts*
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Utilizes both manual and automatic production and inspection equipment to produce or fabricate a variety of thick and thin film substrates, microelectronics, hybrid circuits, and microwave devices and components to meet required specifications.
- Works to verbal, written, video, and computer instructions
- Performs various microelectronic and microwave fabricating, screening, assembly, inspection, active and passive trimming operations.
- Operates multiple pieces of equipment simultaneously
- Monitors process equipment and material for specification compliance and other tasks incidental to process.
- Performs all marking, stenciling, and painting as required per process.
- Performs quality assurance lot and final acceptance
- Verifies individual and lot integrity
- Advances or retrieves product, material, and tooling of self and others.
- Performs rework and other tasks incidental to producing product
- Performs general maintenance and housekeeping of workplace, tools, and equipment.
- Maintains records, moves materials, and follows safety rules in performance of duties.
- Performs other similar duties as required or directed.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year of experience in Microelectronics production
- Ability to successfully pass required assessments related to the duties/tasks outlined in description above.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position is part of a collective bargaining agreement. Wage and work place conditions, including shift times, are subject to this agreement. Individuals hired into this position will be represented by a union.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.