Manufacturing Business Processes ExpertBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Confidential Relocation eligible No Job ID 170243BR Date posted 10/29/2020 City Andover State MA Country United States
Who We Are:
Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD) Operations Systems Optimization & Support (OSOS) provides business system process and usage expertise across all Operations business systems. Working closely with our teammates throughout RMD Operations and our counterparts throughout Raytheon, we help ensure our business systems are being used efficiently and effectively so they can be a key enabler to the world class execution performed by our Operations teammates.
RMD Operations Systems Optimization & Support (OSOS) is seeking a cross functional Business process expert. Building on extensive manufacturing business process knowledge, this person will facilitate solutions/capabilities for RMD with a focus on RMD. This position is responsible for System/Process sustaining of Enterprise Business system platform that consist of ERP/MES (SAP/HCL IMRO/PRISM/CMES/VM). In this role you will act as a liaison between the business teams and the ES technical support team. You will be a PRISM/SAP manufacturing engineering/operations subject matter expert on various small to large SAP manufacturing related projects. In addition, you will also develop SAP training material related to new project functionality. Position requires participating in the full project life-cycle from proposal to project completion with a focus on requirements, test (integration, performance, and user acceptance), training, deployment, and Hypercare.
- Answering day to day SAP inquiries from the business relating to the above functional areas of PRISM/SAP
- Analyzing gaps in business knowledge, developing and deploying Standard Job/work Instructions on projects being implemented
- Participate in data warehouse initiatives with key business stakeholders by gathering and documenting key business definitions, measures, and standards
- Perform analysis of data sources and processes to ensure data integrity, completeness and accuracy
- Identify and facilitate implementation of improvement opportunities
- Working independently and collaboratively with end users to assist in defining strategic solutions that solve business issues and enhance corporate performance
- Facilitate requirements gathering from non-technical business personnel and suggest efficient solutions based on requirements
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience in a Manufacturing/Supply Chain environment
- Experience in using an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system or a Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- US citizenship is required as this position will need a U.S. security clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Experience and knowledge in support, use and management of a Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Strong Business/operations, factory, production control, finance, material management, and quality knowledge
- Ability to work in a deadline-orientated environment without compromising end item deliverable
- Ability to explain technical information in a clear and simple manner for nontechnical, technical, and leadership personnel within the IDS Business and across the Enterprise
- SAFe agile project management / development experience
- Experience using Jira
- Report writing skills, detail operational and processing knowledge, development of procedures, and defining user requirements experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel
- Strong Attention to detail
- Must have a sense of timeliness in completing work and be committed to fully executing assignments
- Knowledge and experience using SAP ECC/S4
- Hana or IDS PRISM/MES
- Understanding of HCL IMRO
- SAP Certification in MM/ PP
- APICS Certification or comparable
- Master's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.