Manufacturing Business Process ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 172752BR Date posted 12/24/2020 City Andover State MA Country United States
Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD) Operations Systems Optimization & Support (OSOS) provides business system process and usage expertise across all Operations business systems. Working closely with our teammates throughout RMD Operations and our counterparts throughout Raytheon, we help ensure our business systems are being used efficiently and effectively so they can be a key enabler to the world class execution performed by our Operations teammates.
RMD Operations Systems Optimization & Support (OSOS) is seeking a cross functional Business process expert(BPE)/manager. Building on extensive manufacturing business process and system knowledge, this person will facilitate solutions/capabilities for RMD with a focus on RMD. This position is responsible for System/Process sustaining of Enterprise Business system platform that consist of ERP/MES (SAP/HCL IMRO/PRISM/CMES/VM) and management of supporting staff. In this role you will act as a liaison between the business teams and the Enterprise Services (ES) technical support team. You will be a PRISM/SAP manufacturing operations subject matter expert on various small to large SAP manufacturing related projects. Requires broad knowledge/experience with MM, PP, SD, LE modules and their associated integration points. In addition, you will also develop SAP training material related to new project functionality. Position requires managing the full project life-cycle from proposal to project completion with a focus on requirements, test (integration, performance, and user acceptance), training, deployment, and Hyper-care.
- Managing/coaching staff of BPE’s and assisting in their growth
- Answering day to day SAP inquiries from the business relating to the above functional areas of PRISM/SAP
- Analyzing gaps in business knowledge, developing and deploying Standard Job/work Instructions on projects being implemented
- Participate in data warehouse initiatives with key business stakeholders by gathering and documenting key business definitions, measures, and standards
- Perform analysis of data sources and processes to ensure data integrity, completeness and accuracy
- Identify and facilitate implementation of improvement opportunities
- Working collaboratively with end users and staff in defining strategic solutions that solve business issues and enhance corporate performance
- Oversee requirements gathering from non-technical business personnel and suggest efficient solutions based on requirements
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in a Manufacturing/Supply Chain environment or related or 6 years of experience with Master's degree.
- Experience leading/mentoring a small staff
- Experience supporting an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system or a Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- US citizenship is required as this position will need a U.S. security clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Broad knowledge/experience with SAP modules MM, PP, SD, LE and their associated integration points
- Strong Business/operations, factory, production control, finance, material management, and quality knowledge
- Ability to work in a deadline-orientated environment without compromising end item deliverable
- Ability to explain technical information in a clear and simple manner for nontechnical, technical, and leadership personnel within the IDS Business and across the Enterprise
- SAFe agile project management / development experience
- Experience using Jira
- Report writing skills, detail operational and processing knowledge, development of procedures, and defining user requirements experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel
- Strong Attention to detail
- Must have a sense of timeliness in completing work and be committed to fully executing assignments
- Knowledge and experience using SAP ECC/S4
- Hana or IDS PRISM/MES
- Understanding of HCL IMRO
- SAP Certification in MM/ PP
- APICS Certification or comparable
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree with 6 years of experience
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.