GSS Cybersecurity East Solutions Team LeadBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 170286BR Date posted 10/16/2020 City Andover State MA Country United States
Northeast locations - Tewksbury, Andover, Woburn, Marlborough, etc.
Security - GSS Cybersecurity East Solutions Lead
This is a Cybersecurity East Region Solution Team Lead, position responsibilities include the oversight of, leadership for project leads and oversight of the execution for all of RMD GSS Cybersecurity. Review of project artifacts/deliverables before submission to ISSMs or Operation Managers for approval. Ensure standardization opportunities are achieved between different environment (i.e. Collateral, SAP, & SCI) for Risk Management Framework (RMF) or RMD process improvement. Oversee cybersecurity logistics including the maintenance of solution artifacts within Rshare for 330+ cyber professionals. Lead all training activities including supervising training leads, management over Cyber training curriculum (both Special Programs and Collateral), represents Cyber in GSS’s Security Awareness, Training and Education (SATE), drafts educational communications (i.e. GSS newsletter, Org-wide education guidance, etc.). Oversee and manages version control for all department forms and standard documentation, Leadership over all Six Sigma activities for the department (ensuring alignment with all cyber processes), oversee the review technical and non-technical training material to ensure it meets the approved standardized format. Provides training to project leads and SME trainers. Collaborates with sister-business unit organizations to maximize efficiencies and cost-saving alignment opportunities.
The candidate is required to communicate about the Solution Team and GSS Cyber project execution methodology, along with status update on projects, with all levels of leadership. Collaborate across multiple departments, to include, but not limited to Industrial security, Physical security, Project management, and Digital Technology. Provide professional customer service.
(Earned college credit and applicable experience can be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree. Transcripts will be requested to validate earned college credits.)
This position is ERIP eligible
Capped relocation support is available to the selected applicant if eligible per Company policy. Amount of budget to be discussed at the appropriate time.
- Must possess at a minimum DoD 8570 certification IAM Level I (any of the following – Security +, CAP or GSLC)
- Project Management experience
- A self-starter, capable of multitasking
- Knowledge of Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies
- Knowledge in Windows, UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating systems
- Experience with national security information system related security requirements (e.g. JAFAN, DCID, JSIG, ICD 503, RMF, DIACAP or NISPOM/DAAPM) to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Familiarity implementing government security requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing
- Familiarity developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting certification and accreditation documentation
- Possess strong writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills
- Possess the interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of learners.
- Experience working within a matrixed atmosphere with geographically dispersed teams
- Knowledgeable of the security features and/or vulnerability of various operating systems
- Able to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment, with demanding deadlines while ensuring internal/external customer needs are met
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's Degree in either Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Technology, Criminal Justice, Business or other relevant degree OR 8 years related experience in lieu of degree
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.