Eng I, Systems EngrgBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 184553BR Most Recent Date Posted 08/01/2021 City Andover State MA Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD), you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
The System Design & Architecture (SD&A) Directorate is the central focus for Mission Systems Integration activities within RMD, responsible for defining customer needs, functional and product architecture, requirements definition and decomposition, Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), system performance, and System Security Engineering (SSE).
Join the fast growing and highly visible Cybersecurity team. Build your System Integrity and Cyber Security skillset to perform technically challenging assignments which will directly contribute to protecting our nation and our war fighters. Specific job responsibilities will be designed to match the candidate's technical interest and academic background, including supporting emerging and existing programs in defining, architecting and implementing system protection solutions and requirements.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Risk and Vulnerabilities management for Cybersecurity
- Vulnerability Scanning (NESSUS Tool) and Cyber hardening
- Systems Engineering thinking with Cybersecurity activities
- Graduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) with an emphasis in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace, Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Physics or related technical field
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Certifications - CompTIA Security+, Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NCSF)
- Relevant work or project experience in Cybersecurity, requirements development, software/hardware integration and configuration management
- Cryptography and / or reverse engineering
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Keywords: cyber, cyber security, software, systems, engineer, architecture, requirements, development, implementation, Program Protection, System Integrity, government, dod, c++, matlab, college
RTX/RMD Company Overview Videos:
Raytheon Technologies Overview
How Missile Defense Works
Meeting the challenge: Ending hunger in our communities
Please upload a copy of your most recent transcripts with your resume when applying to this requisition. Include your cumulative GPA and projected graduation date on your resume
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htmIf applicable184553
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.