Consulting Program Analyst - Remote Opportunity!Businesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 171259BR Date posted 11/05/2020 City Andover State MA Country United States
This position can be remote at the discretion of the hiring manager.
- Gather and analyze LTAMDS operational, financial, and program performance metrics for Material, Subcontracts and Supply Chain labor
- Be an integral program team member partnering closely with LTAMDS GSCM, Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads and Cost Account Managers (CAM’s), to ensure accurate measurement, control, and understanding of reported costs and schedules.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and forecasting team to accurately forecast cost element projections in support of program Financial, Planning, and Analysis (FP&A) targets.
- Brief GSCM Director, Finance Leadership, and Program Leadership on overall material financial health of program
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University or College in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field of study.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in financial reporting
- Proven ability to work across internal multi-disciplinary teams and develop business relationships.
- Professional experience with Finance tools including Earned Value Management System (EVMS and APEX)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Estimates at Completion (EAC's), Program costs and schedules, and proposals.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
- MBA preferred.
- PRISM Experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to foster strong partnerships across a matrix structure
- Proven ability to lead, develop and motivate team to meet business, team and individual goals
- Experience working with Supply Chain and Operations value streams
- Demonstrated experience with tools such as Business Warehouse, ACES, SBT, and Operations dashboard.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.