2022 Electrical Engineering InternBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 188544BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/21/2021 City Andover State MA Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
This position is for an Intern student interested in the broad area of engineering technologies listed above. The ideal candidate should have strong academic credentials and experience in working in a teamwork environment, having not only academic, but also interpersonal skills to help optimize our teams. The single most important attribute is an inquisitive nature and a strong desire to learn real world applications to compliment your academic experience. Familiarity with hardware or software tools as appropriate for your academic level. The candidate should be interested in working in a highly motivated team environment, collaborating with a small team of engineers through the development of state of the art radar systems.
This position can be a ST02 or ST05 based on the candidate's qualifications and standing as outlined below:
- ST01 (Freshman Technical or Administrative Intern)- must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program
- ST02 (Sophomore Technical or Administrative Intern)- must have completed 30 credit hours by start of internship
- ST03 (Junior Technical or Administrative Intern)- must have completed 60 credit hours of college by start of internship
- ST04 (Senior Technical or Administrative Intern)- must have completed 90 credit hours of college by start of internship
- ST05 (Post-Graduate Technical or Administrative Intern)- must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a graduate degree program (in degree fields listed in Qualifications You Must Have) by start of internship
Must be a (ST02) by the start of summer 2022 in
- For technical roles: Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
- ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard. 3.0 cumulative GPA desired
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with coworkers from diverse communities and cultures
- Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues who represent a diversity of work and conflict resolution styles
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include flexible work schedules and achievement awards.
***Please upload a copy of your most recent undergraduate and graduate transcripts with your resume when applying to this requisition. Please include your cumulative GPA and projected graduation date on your resume. ***
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.