StorepersonBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 187514BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/08/2021 City Amberley Country Australia
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- MILIS Experience Essential
- Work on an operational Royal Australian Air Force base, at Amberley QLD
We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a store person within the Raytheon Air Combat Electronic Attack Sustainment Program (ACEASP). These services include warehousing and distribution within the Super Hornet Business Unit Warehouse (SHBU), plus a range of specific warehouse services relating to special purpose adhesives and primers. Within the Raytheon ACEASP, the primary role of Raytheon Australia is to manage the warehouse and distribution of Super Hornet and Growler Break Down Spares & Commons (BDS&C), within the shared facility.
- Conduct warehouse activities with approved process and procedures
- Conduct receipting and issuing of stock using MILIS and CAMM2 Inventory systems
- Investigate discrepancies in stock levels, transactions, batch numbers and serial numbers
- Perform physical warehouse inventory stock takes, documenting and certifying results and reconciling discrepancies
- Participate in Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) consultation, risk assessments and control
- Demonstrated experience working in Defence multi-functional warehouse operations
- Cert III in Warehousing or Transport and Distribution Requires a Certificate I in Logistics, Supply Chain, Transportation or Distribution, or equivalent experience.
- Defence Computer Logistics System (MILIS) experience for warehouse operations
- Experience with providing logistics services using CAMM2
- Ability to obtain and maintain an ADF Security Clearance up to Negative Vetting 1. Eligibility criteria can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.