Mission Director - AirBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 178803BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/08/2021 City Amberley Country Australia
- Supporting the ADF to be Mission Ready
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
The Mission Director – Air will drive the development and employment of the MTTES mission system through engaging with Air Warfare Instructors and customer executives to develop training requirements to enhance MTTES’s mission system effectiveness to support the training objectives of the Australian Defence Force. Advanced knowledge of EA-18G operations will be valued as the Mission Director will guide current MTTES mission system and drive future capability development to meet RAAF Airborne Electronic Attack (AEA) requirements.
- Design new training scenarios across the Live, Virtual and Constructive environments to meet both Growler and other ADF platform training/technical requirements.
- Plan and execute training packages to achieve complex training effects.
- Deliver MTTES operational effects as a mission director or supporting other mission directors.
- Provide sophisticated analysis and tailored mission products to meet the customer’s current and emerging needs.
- Provide detailed, tactical execution debriefs to MTTES customers and MTTES operators and prepare written reports, briefings and analysis to MTTES and Commonwealth capability developers.
- Qualified EA-18G Aircrew (B CAT preferred) and Air Warfare Instructor (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated experience in a Australian Defence Force operational role (Air Warfare) or similar
- Sound understanding of Airborne Electronic Attack and proven understanding of military EW systems.
- Proven ability to work both as an individual and as a member of a team.
- Strongly developed interpersonal skills and able to influence stakeholders at an operational level and the ability to develop solutions that meet complex customer requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with planning and scheduling range availability for multiple configurations and multiple customers.
Interstate travel will be required to fulfil operational requirements. They may also be required to work flexible and out of office hours, during periods of peak activity
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.