Maintenance Team LeadBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 171781BR Date posted 11/17/2020 City Amberley Country Australia
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Highly skilled and professional team
This position is responsible for the performance and management of maintenance activities, fault-finding, modification, repair, and testing for the DMPF and associated equipment. Additionally, the DMPF Team Lead is responsible for all electrical work undertaken on the DMPF and training of Commonwealth and Raytheon personnel involved with the DMPF operation. When not undertaking DMPF activities, the DMPF Team Lead will also be involved in the maintenance of Aeronautical product within the Program.
- Liaising with Commonwealth, Boeing Defence Australia and Raytheon personnel in relation to the overall management and co-ordination of the RAAF DMPF assets to meet operational requirements.
- Monitor individual operating equipment for correct operations and perform preventative and corrective maintenance on a range of utilities equipment.
- Fabricate and install equipment if / as required in support of DMPF projects.
- Provide a professional and timely response to emergency and breakdown situations and implement appropriate interim measures and corrective actions.
- Plan and record work tasks in the asset / maintenance management system. Ensure all work requirements are entered and completed in a timely manner.
- Isolate and tag out equipment. Follow the Lockout / Tag Out process when required.
- Requires a Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Avionics).
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology, Electrical Fitting, or a similar discipline.
- Electrical Workers Licence and High Voltage (HV) Operation – HV Switching qualification(s).
- TAE 40116 Training and Assessment Qualification
- DASR 145 Practitioner course.
- Six Sigma certification.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.