Logistics Engineering ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 2 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 178473BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Amberley Country Australia
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Highly skilled and professional team
- Career pathways available
Raytheon Australia is currently looking for a Logistics Engineering Manager to join our team based at the Amberley RAAF base. The ACTSS Logistics Manager will manage the day-to-day activities required for the conduct of the Logistics and Supply Support of the program, focussing on both current and future support requirements. You will also provide guidance and instruction to logistic team members and will be a direct report to the ACTSS Program Manager.
- Coordinate the day to day progress of program logistic and supply support activities to ensure head contract and subcontract requirements are delivered to the Commonwealth, on time and to the specified standard and supporting working groups, technical reviews, and contract performance and status reporting.
- Ensure involvement across the subsystem IPT engineering and maintenance efforts to meet specified targets and to maximize supportability.
- Monitor and analyse the execution of subcontractor / vendor effort against appropriate elements of the Statement/s of Work (SOW) and associated contractual arrangements, notifying the Program Manager when deficiencies are evident or where forecasted.
- Support a customer focused environment driven towards building and maintaining a healthy customer relationship while ensuring that the boundaries and goals for the program are mutually understood and met.
- Under the guidance of the Program Manager, coordinate Support System technical issues relating to the program, including discussions with the Commonwealth, subcontractors, development of plans, preparation and submission of artefacts, development of the Support System and delivery of the outcomes.
- Possess a clear understanding of the logistics engineering process as applied to complex technology projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics with a minimum of five (5) years relevant experience.
- Leadership of multi-disciplinary teams, which may include embedded members from external organisations and/or functional areas.
- Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a NV2 security clearance. Eligibility criteria can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.