Assoc Dir, Sales Bus DevelBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 174662BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/16/2021 City Alexandria State VA Country United States
Primary Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Raytheon Intelligence and Space, a Raytheon Technologies business, is seeking Business Development Managers (BDMs) with experience in the Intelligence and related Department of Defense Communities. We deliver technologies to our customers to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. The BDM candidate will support the Intelligence and Processing Annual Operating Plan for the NGA portfolio, develop pipeline to support the 5 year plan, and also manage captures for targeted opportunities. The NGA BDL will report to the SC2/IPS BD Director and will functionally support the NGA and Partners portfolio. The BDL will be accountable for fiscal year booking targets and strategies to achieve five year growth, and new business pursuits ranging from $25M-$250M.
This candidate will be located at any major RI&S location in the greater Washington D.C. area.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Pipeline Development: Develop, identify and assess new business opportunities, and position new business resources to achieve growth objectives for the NGA Portfolio, for pursuits that individually range from $25M-250MCustomer/Competitor Intelligence: Develop relationships with key customers; influence customer planning and clearly articulate to Space & C2 and IPS business leadership customer needs. Understand competitive landscape and implications to inform capture efforts. Support, manage, and execute executive contact plans. Establish and grow working relationships with industry partners.Product line Strategy Development:Develop product line strategies to achieve business goals aligned with customer plans and programs. Create, analyze and articulate innovative solutions to problems that smartly leverage Raytheon’s capabilities and technologies to obtain the most efficient and effective use of company investments Capture Execution: Develop and lead new business captures; develop pricing and win strategies, prepare gate reviews, ensure capture process compliance and transition to capture execution team. Management of Portfolio Business Development: Manage allocated Selling and Bid and Proposal budgets to yearly targets. Prepare material to support monthly growth reviews, BD Operations reviews, monthly status, and maintenance of pipeline database (ERPM) to manage the day to day business. Oversee and guide a geographically dispersed team of 5+ capture managers.
- 12 years of progressive experience working with NGA or an IC Partner
- Recent, winning experience with NGA acquisitions
- Solid leadership with proven results in achieving financial and growth objectives
- Experience with $25+M captures
- Strategic and visionary thinker with the ability to develop, communicate and execute mission of the organization
- Established customer and industry network and community recognition
- Excellence interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present and articulate technical and business issues to senior internal and external customers
- Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- B.S. Engineering or technical related field
- US Citizen
- Master degree in business or engineering discipline
- Program execution experience on an NGA contract
- Experience with $100M+ captures
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.