Sr Field Engineer IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 177314BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Al Hofuf State Saudi Arabia Country Saudi Arabia
(MITAS), the Improved Thermal Site Systems (ITSS), and the Driver's Vision Enhancer (DVE) contract in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). This is a high visibility position representing the face of the company to the Saudi Arabian customer. The selected candidate will direct and assist with MITAS and ITSS training, addressing questions and concerns during Instructor and Key Personnel Training (l&KPT) and New Equipment Training (NET) for US Government and MNG personnel. The candidate will conduct technical analysis of the systems to identify and isolate system issues, determine technical solutions in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommend actions to company and/or customer representatives for coordinative productive solution. The candidate must demonstrate a strong ability to work closely with MNG and interface with other companies and contractors who support repair activities.
• Must interact and coordinate with various Raytheon organizations in Saudi Arabia at a high level (Director, VP, and President levels) across many programs
• On-site coordinator and will act as the single point of contact (POC) to the U.S. Contracting Officer's Representative (COR)
• Support Report of Discrepancy (ROD) investigations in KSA, as required and agreed to by the COR, and shall monitor MITAS and ITSS performance as required
• Manage and ensure operation, maintenance and repair duties
• Responsible for assisting in identification of repair parts
• Responsible for directing and ensuring inspection/troubleshooting, maintenance, repair, and testing of the MITAS and ITSS (including the fire control system and Far Target Locator with North Finding Module), down to the LRU level
• Responsible for performing software upgrades and installing future retrofits, if required, to the MITAS and ITSS
• Assist in training the MITAS and ITSS, both U.S. and Saudi personnel
Special Work Circumstances:
• Travel will be required to Saudi Arabia
• Must be willing and able to move and/or lift weights such as test equipment, ladders, tools, and cable reels weighing up to 60 pounds using proper lifting techniques or material moving equipment
• Must be willing and able to climb platforms
• Must be willing and able to work in a bivouac environment; providing Range support during NET and live fire exercises
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience with the MITAS and ITSS systems conducting Preventative Maintenance and support to the MNG soldiers
• Ability to plan, schedule and complete all activities required to meet established goals
• Possess excellent troubleshooting skills in order to conduct and oversee repairs to hardware using engineering drawings and coordinate/set repair priorities
• Possess strong organizational skills to efficiently maintain the equipment, work environment, and provide accurate, concise reporting
• Must understand Saudi culture and customs to effectively work within the MNG environment
• Ability to work independently as the sole Raytheon representative supporting the program in Hofuf, Saudi Arabia
Security Clearance Requirement: Existing Secret Clearance. A Secret clearance that has been inactive less than 24 months, and can be quickly reactivated, may also be acceptable.
Required Education (including Major): Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or a related technical discipline, with a minimum of 4 years' experience, OR an Associate Degree with 8 years of related experience OR High School and 12 years of related experience, training and education may substitute for the degree.
***Employment is contingent upon meeting all medical requirements for overseas assignments, including a comprehensive post-offer medical examination ***177314
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.