Engineering AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 187154BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/01/2021 City Aguadilla State PR Country United States
Are you an individual that has a desire to be part of a team in a fast-paced environment that delivers products that protect the war-fighter?
Do you want to be a part of a team that challenges you, grows your skills, and intentionally provides new opportunities across programs to expand your technical breadth?
If you answered yes to these questions, we’d like to talk to you about your career.
Raytheon Missile and Defense (RMD) Mechanical Product Team (MPT) is an industry leader in mechanical hardware design, development and production of missile, radar, sonar, torpedo and combat system equipment and we are setting up a new office location in Puerto Rico! The MPT uses state-of-the-art tools, processes, technology, and Six Sigma principles.
Be a key contributor to our Mechanical Engineering team…
Raytheon Missile and Defense (RMD) Mechanical Product Team (MPT) is an industry leader in mechanical hardware design, development and production of missile, radar, sonar, torpedo and combat system equipment. The MPT uses state-of-the-art tools, processes, technology, and Six Sigma principles.
The Agile Hardware Solutions department is responsible for improving the cost competitiveness of the work products developed by the Mechanical Products Team, through both workforce efficiency and product affordability optimization. Within the Agile Hardware Solutions Department, the Jurisdiction & Classification Assessment (JCA) Center of Excellence is responsible for the management and completion of JCAs for the RMD business unit, inclusive of all Mission Areas.
Newly opened, our Global Engineering Center - Puerto Rico, is searching for an Engineering Analyst to join our elite team of engineers.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
This position has the responsibility for carrying out daily activities related to import and export classification of materials, products, software and technology.
• Conducting comprehensive technical assessments related to export or import controls to ensure compliance with government regulations in the conduct of international marketing, sales, supply chain and other business activities.
• Strong communication and time management; technical and organizational skills.
• Work with supervision and meet commitments for assigned cost, schedule, and programmatic goals
• Interface with other engineering disciplines, non-technical disciplines, and suppliers in the successful conduct of import/export technical assessments
• Acquire and maintain proficiency with US and International Export and Import Regulations.
• Attendance at group meetings, program reviews, teleconferences and training required.
This position can be an Assistant Engineering Analyst or an Engineering Analyst, based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
Must have or be capable of obtaining and maintaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation/reinstatement and must meet eligibility requirements.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Minimum 18 months experience in Engineering, Product Management, Configuration Management, with a desired previous experience that includes understanding of export control regulations and the Order of Review as prescribed by the State Department
- Fluent in Spanish and English (written and verbal)
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to read and understand drawings
• Extremely detailed and process oriented
• Strong administrative skills: Must be able to manage multiple tasks and adhere to specific timetables
• Strong computer skills, including understanding and proficiencies in MS Office applications Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access
Raytheon Technologies Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation: inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation (prorated for hire date)
• Twelve days of sick leave (prorated for hire date)
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• Optional coverages you can buy: Home and Auto, additional life insurance and group legal
• Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 8 free counseling sessions
• Virgin Pulse-Wellness Reward
Nothing matters more to Raytheon Technologies than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
• Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
• Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
This position requires either a U.S. Person or Non- U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.187154
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.