Patriot Communications TechnicianBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 184873BR Most Recent Date Posted 08/04/2021 City AbuDhabi State United Arab Emirates Country United Arab Emirates
- TheCommunicationsTechnicianshallhave a minimum of two (2)years’experienceintherepair,operationand sustainment of UHF/ VHF communication systemsandnetworksandpossess a demonstrated experienceandknowledge of PATRIOTcommunication networks.
- Shallbe a graduate of theCommunications/ NetworkSwitchingRepairer(MOSs25F/25U)Course or a graduate of a technicalschool or manufacturer'scourse of instruction on communication systems.
- TheCommunicationsTechnician shallpossessworkexperiencein troubleshooting,faultisolation,disassembly,repair,assemblyand checkout of communication / networkswitching systems.
- TheCommunicationsTechnician shallhaveadditionaldemonstrated experience of one(1)year or moreinnetworkadministration and operationwith TCIP,VOIPand fiberopticnetworkoperations.
- TheCommunicationsTechnicianshallpossess a demonstratedskillin theuse of engineering drawings,schematicdiagrams,general-purposecommercialtestequipment,andcommon tools.
- The Communications Technician shall have certification as a Communications Tower Worker (climb certification).
- Should be skilled in troubleshooting and repair of the SINCGARS, MIDS terminals, JTIDS and similar type radios.
- Experience with Link-16, 3011C multicast links, and PADIL operations.
- Demonstrated experience or working knowledge of CPX-200/300, MLT- 220, and international Digital Switch Multiplexing Equipment.
- Experience with Linux, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2012 R2.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or in related technical discipline and a minimum of 4 years prior relevant experience Or 12 years in lieu of degree
As vaccine requirements in both the U.S. and overseas continue to evolve, there may be future country, customer, or other mandates requiring employees to be vaccinated. Therefore, it is possible that in the future this position may require that the successful candidate be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Since vaccine availability varies around the world, vaccine brands/origins also vary by country, and there is no guarantee of eligibility to receive the vaccine in the host country once deployed, it is recommended that the successful candidate get vaccinated prior to deployment
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.