Cybersecurity Engineer - Identity and Access ManagementBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Public Trust Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 181655BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/22/2021 City Washington State DC Country United States
An experienced Cybersecurity Engineer is need to support the Digital Integration Portfolio at our customer’s site.
*Candidates must have at least 8+ of relevant experience (and a Bachelor's degree or higher) to be qualified.
Location: L'Enfant Plaza, Washington, DC
- Support Access Registration & Identity Services (ARIS).
- Work with the team and be responsible for the security architecture across a variety of applications or domains, to include cloud computing, and assigned to project/initiatives of large size, complexity and risk.
- Develops actionable security blueprints, principles, models, designs, standards and guidelines to ensure enterprise information technology architecture and support is consistent, usable, secure and adds value to the business.
- Needs experience and subject matter expertise in Identity & Access Management applications, specifically SailPoint Identity IQ.
- Designs, develops, and configures components in SailPoint Identity IQ. Components includes workflows, rules, security policies, aggregation jobs, roles, certification campaigns, and application integration.
- Ability to grasp new technical concepts quickly and communicate them effectively to non-technical staff
- Self-motivated team player
- Must be eligible to obtain a sensitive clearance – Position of Public Trust – and may be required to obtain a higher security clearance
- Must have at least 8+ years of the experience listed above and a Bachelor's degree
Desired Certifications (one or more desired):
DoD 8570.1 M Compliance at IAT Level II; CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), SFCP, GCIA, SEC +, or SANS
Bachelor’s Degree or in lieu of degree, two years of related additional work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
* Relocation assistance is not provided.
* This is a full-time salaried position.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.