SIGINT OperatorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 172917BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/06/2021 City McLean State VA Country United States
- Minimum TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Knowledgeable in Ground or Air SIGINT collection operations
- Strong knowledge of SIGINT collection equipment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Excellent communication skills
- Military background or equivalent operations experience
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills
- Background in SIGINT collection
- Experience working in an Operations Center
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a small team
- Technical competency in one of the following fields: SIGINT Collection/Analysis/Targeting, ELINT Collection/Analysis, Electronic Warfare (EW), Cryptologic Linguist, Radio Operations, Cyber Security, Network Engineering/Security, Information Technology (with degree), HAM Operations and certification
- Bachelor’s Degree and eight (8) years relevant experience.
- Direct relevant and military experience can be applied in lieu of a degree.
Applicable Military Job Codes
Marine: 2600, 2621, 2651, 2631, 2611, 2629
Army: 35S, 35N, 35P
Navy: CTR, CTI, CTN, CTT
Air Force: 1N1, 1N2, 1N3
Due to a customer requirement, as a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate will be required to obtain and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment or submit to regular COVID testing.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.