Project Engineering Intern (Summer 2022)Businesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01478879 Most Recent Date Posted 10/14/2021 City Windsor Locks State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
As a PurePower Harness Intern at Collins Aerospace you will work closely with other members of the Harness Project team to: coordinate investigations, drive Engineering Changes, develop harness design guides and improve Harness related Standard Work items. As part of the Supplier Designed Equipment (SDE) team you will work closely with suppliers of Engine Harnesses for PW1500, PW1100, PW1400 & PW1900 engine programs.
- Participate in PW1100 Advantage Harness design and design reviews
- Standardize Harness CTQ’s & KPC’s across programs & suppliers
- Coordinate Investigations related to Field Removals for PW1100 & PW1500.
- Support Investigations related to Production/Quality issues at suppliers.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have completed at least 30 credit hours of college coursework by May 2022
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work independently, self motivated
- Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to develop strategy
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Ability to make sound ethical decisions that drive results
- Customer focus
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
• Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
• Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms