Electrical Engineer II - Electronic WarfareBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 189675BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/14/2021 City Goleta State CA Country United States
The candidate will be responsible for design of analog and power conversion circuits for Electronic Warfare & Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) products & subsystems. The candidate will be performing electrical design, and electrical design analysis, implementing design solutions, performing simulations, and performing analysis and testing of associated hardware in a laboratory setting.
He/she will generate related requirements documents and testing requirements. He/she will be familiar with the latest technology trends in the area of digital signal processing, power conversion, mixed signal circuits. The candidate will work in a product development team environment with system engineers.
The candidate will be the Responsible Engineer Authority (REA) for multiple module designs and projects. The candidate will be a team leader and work in cross-functional (Electrical/Software/Systems/Mechanical) design teams. This position may require occasional business related travel.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Digital, Mixed-Signal (or comparable hardware), and Power Conversion design and testing, or 1 years with a related Master’s degree.
- Experience with schematic capture, block diagrams, and parts lists for complex electronics.
- Hands-on experience in testing of electronic products using high-speed oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, waveform generators, and debugging tools.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with design tools (Spice, Schematic/Layout Design Software, Matlab, ADS as examples).
- Possess skills to handle fast pace and dynamic product development environment.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills as well as good written/verbal communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need to obtain an active U.S. Security Clearance.
- This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
- Experience designing airborne electronic products with attendant weight, power and size requirements.
- Electrical design and analysis with Mentor Graphics.
- Experience with design of CCAs with power conversion integrated circuits, ADCs, DACs, and analog circuits.
- Experience with switched-mode power supply design and modeling.
- Experience with RF components or specifications.
Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
Master’s Degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon Intelligence & Space is your partner for achieving professional success and we are a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions. We hope you can join our team!
As a RTX employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
- Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
- Where talented people can make an impact.
- Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Electronic Warfare Systems – Products line; News; Videos: Electronic Warfare Capabilities.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.