Senior Manager, Material Program ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 189407BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/10/2021 City McKinney State TX Country United States
Raytheon Intelligence and Space is looking for an experienced Material Program Manager (MPM) for programs located in McKinney, Texas in support of the Airborne Multi-Mode Radar (AMR) product line. Candidate will need to be a strong leader with demonstrated project management skills and be directly accountable for ensuring overall execution of materials management, ensure program success to cost/schedule/quality, and manage supplier performance in meeting program needs. Candidate must be a self-starter, capable of developing and achieving organizational and program objectives, and must be able to successfully interface with all levels of internal management, including supplier management.
Candidate will serve as the liaison between Supply Chain and the Silent Knight and Seavue Multi-Role IPTs and reside on the AMR Leadership Team. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a team of MPMs that will be responsible for the material strategy and overall sourcing activities for the major product groups for the AMR Program.
- Support major products & program capture efforts by working closely with internal and external sources of supply, program management and other functional organizations to ensure supply chain is successful in the program’s affordability initiatives.
- Support the execution of the MPS (Material Program Strategy) and the MPP (Material Program Plan) to enable successful execution of program competitiveness and performance; from the front end of the business through contract closure.
- Provides comprehensive Supply Chain support for Gates 0-11 activities. Ensure IPDP compliance for the programs and tailoring when applicable. Key activities typically include: financial management (i.e., EV, budgets, targets, working capital, material sales forecasts, etc.)
- Monitor and proactively address performance and financial metrics including those related to SCM cost, schedule, quality, and EVMS.
- Communication and collaboration with other MPM’s and programs to maximize efficiency and use of best practices across the entire RSS Program.
- Overall ownership of the supplier management process including supplier performance, SCM metrics, international issues, material forecasting, Make/Buy Where strategy, strategic agreements, and communication of customer flow through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.
- 10 years of Supply Chain or Program Management experience
- Experience communicating with external and internal customers on key issues
- Experience resolving complex issues with suppliers or customers
- Experience with supply chain and related systems, and/or supplier management and/or subcontract management, and/or cost estimating and finance
- Ability to assess supplier risk and to develop and execute mitigation plans
- Experience leading others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Raytheon or similar Six Sigma Specialist
- Able to coordinate strategies and manage tactical execution
- General understanding of working in an Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment
- Working knowledge in translating customer terms and conditions into supplier requirements and reviewing statements of work for completeness and conformance to program requirements
- General understanding in managing technical requirements to a schedule and budget
- Bachelors degree is a minimum requirement
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.189407
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.