Subcontract Program ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 189326BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/05/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as we trailblaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in creating.
Our diverse, energetic and collaborative Global Supply Change Management (GSCM) team offers an excellent opportunity to join our dynamic growth oriented environment responsible for managing one of our major supplier portfolios supporting all Northrop Grumman Programs, reporting directly to the Northrop Grumman Production Senior Manager. You will have full accountability for directing assigned subcontractors on one or multiple subcontracts and / or programs. In addition, this position will serve as primary GSCM representative for the program(s).
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Supporting Global Supply Chain activities to ensure program objectives are met in a timely manner to include subcontractor (or product family if applicable) financial, technical, quality, programmatic, and schedule performance
- Supporting financial planning activities to include forecast, AOP and EAC
- Developing and implementing a sourcing and subcontract program management strategy that addresses overall program capture needs and execution
- Directing proposal efforts for Supply Chain
- Responsible for nurturing the growth and development of a team normally composed of supplier engineers and procurement professionals
- Supporting the operational, technical and financial health of subcontracting / material through assessments, measurements and metrics
- Support travel as needed (up to 25%)
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years’ experience in any of the following areas: Program or Project Management, , Subcontracts, Contracts, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain and/or Supplier Management
- Experience working together with cross-functional or Integrated Product Teams or experience with project or program management
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree in Business, Business related field, Operations, or Engineering
- Knowledge and experience working with FAR, DFAR
- Subcontract negotiation experience
- EVMS Certification
- Experience with task statements and/or Statements of Work (SOW)
- Estimate at Complete (EAC) Process / Formulation
- Cost Account Manager Experience / Responsibility
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.