Senior Manager, Program ManagementBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01472563 Most Recent Date Posted 10/05/2021 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So- calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The STP Senior Program manager position will assume the role of a Program Manager for significant existing contracts. This position will lead various technical aspects of programs through technology development and demonstration, supporting key customers and the overall Special Technology Programs project portfolio. This position is an exciting opportunity to be on the forefront developing the critical technologies to support the next generation of Pratt and Whitney products. This position is responsible for multiple externally and internally funded programs, propulsion system studies and demos, and focused on positioning Pratt and Whitney for future opportunities.
The selected candidate will:
- Manage technology programs in support of P&W strategic goals.
- Work with weapon system contractors (WSC) and Government Customers.
- Lead the Program IPMT.
- Assist or lead future proposal development to meet customer expectations and win programs based on Pratt and Whitney strategic goals.
- Lead multi-functional teams maintaining alignment with Pratt and Whitney strategic goals
- Manage program to customer requirements.
- Due to the nature of most contracts, all applicants must be US Citizens.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years’ experience with technical and project/program management experience to efficiently execute complex program activities.
- Current security clearance
- Advanced degree, with 7+ years’ experience.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and the ability to make sound decisions consistent with program strategies.
- Concise and positive written and oral communications skills.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms