F135 CONUS Depot Program ManagerBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01422821 Most Recent Date Posted 09/02/2021 City Remote City State Oklahoma Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW147: Oklahoma Field Location Remote Location, Remote City, OK, 73145 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So- calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The F135 Maintenance Management (Mx Mgt) organization has a highly visible opportunity to function as the Continental United States (CONUS) Depot MROU Network Manager. The Mx Mgt team is a cross-functional organization, responsible for the Depot planning, scheduling, and management of the F135 engine over-haul across a global Depot MROU network. The organization consists of Depot Planning and Scheduling, Cost Account Management, CONUS, and OCONUS (Outside CONUS).
The Mx Mgt team is a core member of the Customer Support Integrated Team (CSIPT) within the F135 Sustainment organization.
The key individual will lead a team of approximately 10-12 individuals responsible for leading and managing sustaining key deliverables to achieve program Depot Production requirements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead team that provides CONUS Depot maintenance management and planning support for the F135 fleet which powers the F35 variants
- Drive the development and integration of processes/value-streams with other P&W Sustainment organizations and over-all value-stream
- Support and develop robust training and development initiatives for the CONUS team, and over-all Mx Mgt team as required
- Provide functional and strategic leadership at program meetings
- Develop and foster integration relationship with the F135 Joint Program Office (JPO) to align with maintenance and production practices that meet program requirements
- Develop and foster integration relationship with USAF Maintenance Group (PMXG) at Tinker AFB,
- Manage and provide support and issue resolution for issues impacting the Depot network
- Travel to support various program and customer meetings – primarily to P&W-East Hartford and other CONUS Depots (PW-WPB Fl, FRC-Cherry Point NC, FRC- Jacksonville FL, and Edwards AFB CA)
The ideal candidate will have the following abilities:
- Knowledge of gas turbine systems and airframe physical/ functional integration.
- Preferred candidate will have extensive knowledge of Military Engine products; experience with F119 and F135 engines are a plus.
- Experience with an over-haul facility
- Familiarity with engine hardware, maintenance or operations (experience with military technical publications, support equipment and capabilities)
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective leadership to a diverse group of people in high pressure and sensitive environments
- Demonstrated interpersonal and teaming abilities together with good written and oral communication skills
- Security Clearance or the ability to achieve one is required
- Candidate must be a US citizen per USG contract requirements
- Experience with the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) requirements is a plus
- Degree in a technical field – Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations, or equivalent. Experience leading an integrated team within a broader value-stream
- 10+ Years Experience in Engineering, Operations, Depot MROU, and/or related experience
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms