CSIPT/Fleet Readiness Logistic Project ManagerBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01472143 Most Recent Date Posted 12/01/2021 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
As part of the F135 Sustainment Organization executing Performance Based Logistics contracts, the Fleet Readiness Team is responsible for ensuring F-35 fleet supportability of the F135 propulsion system with around the clock support and integration with all disciplines and functions of the value stream.
We are looking for a Customer Sustainment Integrated Product Team (CSIPT) Logistics Project Manager to join our team. The CSIPT is a cross-discipline and functional forum to ensure that contract, customer, and program technical and logistics requirements are in place and executed in an efficient manner while ensuring safety of flight and cost-effective fleet readiness for the life cycle of the F-35 weapon system.
CSIPT LPM Leader’s Intent:
Drive and Sustain F135 Readiness above 94% mission capability, through the integration of all program teams to ensure Proactive, Agile, Safe, Affordable and Supportable fleet solutions. Provide world class communication and escalation of F135 programmatic issues to both internal and external customers. Ensure accountability and execution through robust CSIPT leadership, structure and cadence.
Maintain, improve and share clear CSIPT Standard Work to define CSIPT Process, Integrated Topic/Agenda w/ISMT, Escalation/De-Escalation Process/CSIPT vs. Integrated Sustainment Management Team (ISMT) authority boundaries
Execute a structured and easy to follow CSIPT agenda vetting process
Ensure vetted topics have clear entry and exit criteria, specific topic goals and correct audience to facilitate desired outcomes
Manage the required quorum of core membership in order to develop integrated and effective fleet readiness solutions and campaigns
Maintain and align external forum cadence, members and topic structure
Active meeting management to ensure discussion and timing stays aligned to meeting goals
Ensure clear next steps are provided for each topic in alignment to annotated meeting goals (decision, escalation, information, etc.).
Provide crisp, clear and timely communications, meeting minutes and action items
Ensure action items are completed by their due dates, escalate as necessary
Maintain and enhance/improve shared space for all CSIPT products and planning tools to drive integration and participation
Execute a respected CSIPT forum to manage working level program critical risks/issues and mitigate fleet impacts.
Provide robust and standardized solutions and recommendations to ISMT/IPMT leadership to enable clear understanding of situations and accelerated decision making.
- Support the F135 Fleet Management Center operations through daily management, status, and closure of fleet issues.
- Track the top Sustainment issues, assign issue owners, and prioritize those issues based on program impact.
- Assign issue ownership and prioritization with the leadership of each sustainment functional group.
- Support current Fleet Management Campaigns with internal and external customers.
- Support Fleet Readiness support of proposed engineering changes with review and impacts to the fleet and depot for all proposed changes.
- Support Fleet Metrics Analyst for Non- Mission Capable rate adjudication.
- Work closely with Maintenance Management team to ensure priority of repairs is understood for both immediate and future requirements.
- Supports and present in the following forums: Monthly Program Reviews, ISMT, SUIPT, IPMT, SIPT, IPT meetings.
- Self-starting, motivated, able to manage projects in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) environment through to completion
- Excellent communications and presentation skills to interface with internal and external program management
- Strong leadership skills, especially demonstrated indirect (dotted-line) leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, logistics, management, or similar discipline is required.
- A minimum of 7+ Years of experience in fleet management, readiness, and/or support is required.
- US Citizenship is required due to government contracts.
- Proficiency in fleet management processes
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms