Senior Program ManagerBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01475878 Most Recent Date Posted 10/03/2021 City Everett State Washington Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HWA32: US124-Everett (Commando), WA 11404 Commando Road , Everett, WA, 98204 USA
The Integration Engineering division of Collins Aerospace is a world leading aircraft interiors integrator offering airlines and OEM’s Engineering Services, Standard and Bespoke Monuments Designs & Manufacturing, and Certification Services through FAA-ODA designation.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Senior Program Manager in our Integration Engineering business located in Everett, WA.
Reporting to the Value Stream Leader, the Senior Program Manager will manage the activities of projects and programs involving department and/or cross-functional teams. The Senior Program Manager will also focus on high customer satisfaction through delivery within prescribed time frame and program parameters and monitor the project or program from initiation through delivery. Functions/Attributes of the candidates will be those who work independently, lead small/medium programs and teams, manages the customer interface and relationship, analyzes data, leads risk and opportunity management, recommends resolutions for program problems, maintains and presents progress reports, and participates in contract negotiation.
Works autonomously with limited oversight leading small/medium projects and programs by developing program plans, schedules and budgets for programs under his/her responsibility
Analyzes data and monitors programs to ensure adherence to contract scope of work, cost, schedule and technical specifications
- Owns customer relationship for specific programs and manages internal communication to effectively execute customer requirements within the organizations capability.
- Confers with staff to outline work plan and responsibilities.
- Works with Aircraft OEMs (i.e. Boeing or Airbus) and/or airline customers for new product development.
- Manages program P&L.
- Coordinates activities of team to ensure project progresses within scope, on schedule, and within budget.
- Compiles status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required; prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
- Confers with team to provide technical advice and to solve problems.
Leads program work with the various functional organizations to ensure alignment with the project/program objectives
- Develops and implements processes and influences adherence.
- Provides strong leadership to team including employee development and performance management.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Full life-cycle (front to end process) program/project exposure.
- Proven exceptional customer relationship management skills.
- Previously demonstrated strong change management (scope creep) capabilities.
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility with, interact with, and influence suppliers, customers, and key stakeholders in a matrixed organization; ability to build strong relationships.
- Master's of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
- PMP certification.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a highly regulated manufacturing environment, especially in the aerospace industry.
- Technical engineering knowledge and understanding, especially with degree obtained in mechanical or aerospace engineering.
- Well organized with solid judgment; able to multitask and adjust to changing priorities.
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders including Senior Leadership.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms