Financial Planning Analyst - Tewksbury, MABusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 188522BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/20/2021 City Tewksbury State MA Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
This is an opportunity within the Land Warfare & Air Defense Mission Area as a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst for the Qatar, Kuwait and Oman Programs. The international product line includes both Foreign Military Sales and International Direct Commercial Sales with annual revenues of $600M.
This position will allow for high visibility to Land Warfare & Air Defense and Program Leadership teams. Strong communication skills are necessary to coordinate financial data and inputs across multiple sites, both domestic and international. This is an exciting opportunity to join a complex product line, support a business base $600M, and work in a highly visible and diverse role. This position is in a fast paced, dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment with an emphasis on skills in forecasting, large data analysis, and higher management communication.
There’s no such thing as a perfect candidate, so don’t hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Support the organization through various weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual routines including the following: Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Long Range Plan (LRP), Investment Planning, Monthly Operation Reviews, Monthly Forecast Reviews, and Balance Sheet Reviews.
- Consolidating, analyzing, and forecasting financial metrics (bookings, sales, profit, cash, NBI, Overhead, Capital, Accounts Receivable, and Staffing), across the Qatar Kuwait Oman portfolio.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or related
- 5 Years of professional experience in a related finance role
- Experience with financial analysis & planning skills at the project level (Bookings, Sales, Profit, Cash)
- Experience with program cash flow including forecasting, billing types, delivery and collection cycles
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word; advanced Excel spreadsheet skills
Qualifications We Value:
- Ability to communicate concisely and effectively across all levels of management
- Experience with current DOD regulations associated with FAR/DFARS/TINA/CAS
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with Earned Value Management Systems
- Experience in program controls & financial analysis working in an engineering development and/or production environment
- Strong ability to self-manage / prioritize workload
- Understanding and strong working knowledge of applicable business and accounting systems, including SAP/PRISM/BW/Rplan/ACES
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the excellent benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
PT Telecommuting/Hybrid onsite in Tewksbury, MA – Relocation provided
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.