Material Program ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 187862BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/20/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
Raytheon Technologies has an opportunity for a Material Program Manager (MPM) to lead the material strategies and execute the program material financial reporting for a program within the Naval Power Mission Area.
Works with the Standard Missile, RAM and/or ESSM factories to translate fluctuations in factory demand into executable plans with Supply Chain and our suppliers. You will leverage your supply chain and financial experience and exhibit strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and communicate effectively across the organization.
Responsible for creating and leading the material program strategies and plans, driving efforts to achieve material sales goals, and delivering efficiencies to programs in Tucson, AZ.
You may be responsible for cost account management, managing budgets, and leading supplier negotiations and Cost Reduction efforts to aggressive schedules in a matrixed environment.
There’s no such thing as a perfect candidate, so don’t hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Develop and execute material program plans, subcontract management plans (as applicable)
- Develop and execute risk/opportunity plans to meet program objectives & proactively manage mitigation plans
- Balance strategic thinking with tactical application of strategies to programs
- Work closely with Engineering, Quality and Operations to create a common schedule based on Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Collaborate with supply chain functions for support as needed
- Monitor performance metrics and proactively act to address program and functional issues
- Support all gate review and activity, EAC review, program review and risk and opportunity management reviews
- Oversight of subcontractor execution performance
- 5 years of Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance, Operations experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Management, Supply Chain or similar is required
- Must obtain MPM certification after experience in the role
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Management, Supply Chain or similar
- Active Secret Clearance
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel and Power point)
- Ability to lead efforts, including budgeting and financial management, issue and conflict resolution.
- High degree of financial acumen, understand the mechanics of strong supplier negotiations and how to influence an acceptance in execution of cost reduction opportunities.
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.