Material Program ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 186770BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/28/2021 City McKinney State TX Country United States
Candidate will serve as the liaison between Supply Chain and the program IPTs. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the material strategy and overall sourcing activities for programs within AMR product line.
- Support major programs and capture efforts by working closely with internal and external sources of supply, program management and other functional organizations to ensure the success of supply chain’s implementation of affordability initiatives.
- Support the implementation of the MPS (Material Program Strategy) and MPP (Material Program Plan) to facilitate the successful performance of programs from the front-end of the business through contract closure.
- Ability to effect change and provide creative solutions to ensure successful program performance (cost, schedule, and quality).
- Monitor performance metrics and proactively act to address program and functional issues.
- Support all gate reviews and activities, EAC reviews, program reviews and risk and opportunity management reviews.
- Overall ownership of the supplier management processes including supplier performance, SCM metrics, international issues, material forecasting (S&OP), Make/Buy Where strategy, strategic agreements, and communication of customer flow-through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.
- 8 years of Supply Chain or Program Management experience
- Ability to communicate with customers and suppliers on key issues
- Experience resolving complex issues with customers and suppliers
- Experience with supply chain and related systems, supplier management, subcontract management, and finance management
- Ability to assess supplier risk and to develop and execute mitigation plans
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Raytheon or similar Six Sigma Specialist
- Able to coordinate strategies and manage tactical execution
- Experience with MRP Systems and or tools such as PRISM and KINAXIS
- Experience in a Matrix organizational structure
- Working knowledge in translating customer terms and conditions into supplier requirements and reviewing statements of work for completeness and conformance to program requirements
- General understanding in managing technical requirements to a schedule and budget
- Bachler Degree in One of the Following Areas: Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering-General or Industrial, or Operations
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.