Material Program Manager (CAM)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 186773BR Most Recent Date Posted 08/26/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
This is a temporary position of undetermined length.
You serve on a team with other Material Program Mangers, running’ supply chain activities. MPMs are the liaison between the Program Manager(s), IPT’s and other functional leads, and the Supply Chain organization. You are also responsible for the development, coordination, and execution of all program material strategies, supply chain objectives, and enterprise objectives. You will work closely with Engineering, Quality and Operations to create common schedules based on Material Requirements Planning (MRP). Responsibilities span from the front end of the business SCM activities through contract closure. We need an individual who will be able to exert influence and have an effect on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the program and the program IPT team.
The Cost Account Manager MPM is also responsible for overseeing and developing the Material Earned Value and EACs. Primary responsibilities include cost and schedule control and analysis, earned value management, EAC preparation, project setup and NWA management for the RSS Production Programs. The selected candidate will collect and report data, analyze data for accuracy and trends, and prepare internal and external reports. The CAM MPM will review actual costs, coordinate cost/schedule and variance analysis.
- Experience with program management tools and processes in one of the following areas: EVMS, Integrated Master Plan (IMP) / Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Risk and Opportunity Management, experience integrating project cost, schedule, risk and progress or similar business processes
- Experience developing and reporting Estimate at Completion (EAC)
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel skills, analysis of volumes of data
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and analytical & problem solving skills while being able to multitask effectively
- Self-Starter, quick learner
- Strong communication skills
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Prior CAM experience preferably in the defense industry
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Earned Value Certification or equivalent
- This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.