Material Program ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 185978BR Most Recent Date Posted 08/22/2021 City Tucson State AZ Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges – together we can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the big picture.
As a Material Program Manager, you are a self-starter, able to work independently at a high level in a dynamic environment. You will excel at executing various simultaneous efforts flawlessly. In your primary role, you will support creation, management, and implementation of a supply chain program strategy. And your efforts will result in a program material plan that ensures competitiveness and performance throughout the program life-cycle.
U.S. Citizenship status is required. This position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within one year of the start date.
Your responsibilities will involve managing the relationships between the program management office and the Global Supply Chain organization. You will have direct accountability for logistics, procurement, subcontracts, and all other supply chain groups as they pertain to your assigned program(s).
Responsibilities to anticipate:
- Lead the generation and execution of the Supply Chain Program Strategy and Plan;
- Lead planning, execution, and reporting of material and labor budgets, earned value management, estimate at completion reporting, and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) commitments;
- Plan and execute supplier and subcontractor negotiations and performance management;
- Plan and manage a dynamic material and services delivery forecast;
- Generate supplier risk and opportunity management plans, including Six Sigma activities;
- Support leadership reviews, including Gate Reviews, Monthly Operations Reviews, Program Reviews, and Customer Reviews;
- Lead supplier assessments, sourcing strategies, and leading proposal development activities.
Qualifications you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; preferably in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering or a Technical related or related business function
- Minimum of 10 years of Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, Quality, Finance, Program or Project Management experience;
- Experience utilizing manufacturing or enterprise planning tools such as SAP or PRISM;
- Experience leading or participating in a project or cross-functional teams;
- Material Program Management (MPM) Certification required within one (1) year in the role;
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Must be able to travel as needed.
- Masters’ Degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or a related technical field;
- Active Secret security clearance;
- Experience working in the Aerospace or Defense Industry;
- Experience developing teaming and partnering relationships in both domestic and international settings;
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office tool suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project);
- Possess strong analytical, communication, team skills, and prioritization skills;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with geographically dispersed, cross-function team members;
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain positive working relationships with other functional organizations;
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems in a timely, effective manner, including exercising judgment in complex or ambiguous scenarios;
- Experience with Supplier management;
- Raytheon Material Program Manager Level 3 certification or higher (or ability and willingness to achieve within one (1) year of hire)
- Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.185978
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.