Senior Program ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 183966BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/18/2021 City Dulles State VA Country United States
The selected candidate shall work with the program management group, customer, product owners, project integrators and development teams to create related documentation, schedules, milestones, as well as provide status reports to Sponsor Program Manager, customer, and executive level stakeholders.
You will be responsible for developing project plans, schedules, and reporting key activities for each project in addition to directing and managing project resources to complete tasks by agreed upon deadlines. Effectively interfacing with other functional areas is key, and you must be a highly motivated team member with a deep IT background and will need to work closely with technical partners. A good mix of both technical and programmatic skills as well as excellent communication skills are essential for success.
• At least 10 years of Project management experience with a focus on IT projects to include; scope, schedules, resource risk, communication and change management.
• Experience with project planning and team deliverables.
• Experience planning and facilitating meetings or requirement gathering including; setting meeting agendas, gathering customer requirements and holding technical exchange meetings as well as disseminating and tracking meeting notes with action items.
• Experience with Agile and Traditional Development methodologies.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Microsoft Office applications; (Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) to produce progress reports, diagrams, analysis, briefings, program/project metrics, schedules and other project related material to support reporting requirements.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting communication skills including written, verbal, listening, negotiating, presentation/briefing skills, and working with people at all levels of an organization.
• Experience preparing or reviewing technical and programmatic documentation to ensure their accuracy and to ensure that impacts are identified, understood, and communicated.
• Current TS/SCI with favorable polygraph.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.
• Experience managing projects using the Project Management Framework (PMF).
• Experience with Amazon Web Services Cloud technologies.
• Experience developing IT roadmaps and integrated master schedules for products and services.
• Experience with the Primavera Project Management resource.
• Experience supporting the Intelligence Community.
• Experience working with a team in a collaborative and agile environment is highly preferred.
Education: BS/BA in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Scientific or similar, OR equivalent combination of education and experience and at least 10 years of related experience.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.