Sr. Operations Program ManagementBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Top Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 181703BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/01/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
An optimal candidate for this role will have deep technical, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and must have the ability to work with cross-functional teams as well as with senior administration. In addition, the candidate will need the fundamental knowledge, experience, and skills associated with successfully planning and developing Opto-mechanical, Electronics, and Payload hardware for space environments. A thorough understanding of schedule development, procurement, develop processes, review processes (Raytheon’s Gates), configuration management processes, mission assurance requirements, as well as basic knowledge of the relevant tool sets are desired.
- Minimum of 10 years of manufacturing engineering, operations management, or related technical experience.
- Experience in developing and executing Manufacturing schedules for development space programs (or equivalent)
- Ability to collaborate daily with a cross functional team in a fast paced, extensive matrixed environment.
- Ability to proactively identify and implement opportunities for development activities including process improvement and cost/schedule reduction
- Ability to analyze data, and develop metrics and data visualization to convey build schedule status to program management
- Demonstrate initiative, perseverance and creativity in problem solving
- Thorough understanding of systems engineering design approach, configuration management and engineering change processes
- Experience generating and executing manufacturing plans
- Thorough written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret Clearance
- US Citizenship is required as only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Must be a US Citizen as the position will require the ability to access US only Data Systems
U.S. Citizenship status is required as only U.S Citizens are eligible for a Security Clearance
- Active DoD Secret,Top Secret or SSBI
- Knowledge of Defense Industry Acquisition and Manufacturing Readiness Assessments / Levels (MRA/MRL)
- EVMS training and/or Certification
- PM Certification Level 6 or equivalent
- Visiprise Manufacturing System (VM) knowledge / PRISM knowledge / APEX knowledge
- Familiarity with Raytheon processes (Contract Quality Requirements (CQR), Material Review Board (MRB), Failure Review Board (FRB), Integrated Product Development System (IPDS), SAS Management System (MS), etc.)
- Knowledge of Electronics manufacturing and test processes (RF & Digital)
- Knowledge of Opto-Mechanical manufacturing and test processes
- Payload assembly, integration & test processes experience and background
- DFMA and Design to Cost manufacturing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university in Business or Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related Technical fields
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college/university Business or Operations Management, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related Technical field
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.