Silent Knight Production Program ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Job ID 162169BR Date posted 05/19/2020 City TX State Forest Country MS
Silent Knight Production Program Manager (G11)
The Airborne Multi-mode Radars (AMR) directorate within the Radar Sensor Systems (RSS) product line is seeking a Program Manager to manage the Silent Knight Production, Spares and Retrofit programs in support of USSOCOM. This responsibility will include execution of multiple production, spares and retrofit projects for Silent Knight Radar hardware, including a three-year Multi-year full-rate production contract and all of the previous low-rate production lots.
Role and Responsibilities:
Profit and loss accountability for assigned portfolio, reporting to the AMR product line for executing assigned Silent Knight contracts and meeting business financial goals, responsible for articulating to senior product line leadership the ongoing status on cost and schedule performance, maintaining R&Os and strategies for program execution, maintaining collaborative and responsive relationships within the program team and with functional support organizations, establishing and maintaining a solid relationship with USSOCOM customer through meaningful communication, maintaining relationships with industry partners and suppliers, and acting as Proposal Manager for future production, spares and retrofit requirements.
- 10 years of combined professional working experience in Program Management, Cost Account Manager, Integrated Product Team Lead or relevant experience
- Proven experience in production and life cycle sustainment
- Demonstrated development and application of integrated master plan and schedule, Risk and Opportunity management, Earned Value management, closed loop corrective actions, configuration control and financial reporting and financial forecasting
- Strong background and experience in program management techniques (full Profit & Loss responsibilities), working effectively in our cross-functional environment, customer engagement, proposals and growing the business
- Proven demonstration of leadership competencies, especially influential communications, strong business acumen, strategic thinking, cultivating innovation, collaboration, developing talent, customer focus, and driving results
- Must obtain Program Management Certification in accordance with RP-248
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Technical knowledge of Radar Systems and/or similar technologies
- High level of proficiency with MS Office and Project tools, comprehension of Manufacturing Requirements Planning and PRISM
- Earned Value certification, including formal DoD reporting
- Raytheon Level 5 Program Management Certification or equivalent
- Understanding of the military operations community and logistics support structures
- Experience in development efforts
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Science, Business or related discipline
Desired Education: Master’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Math, Science or related discipline